Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nicole O'Dell signs with MacGregor Literary

When I asked Nicole O'Dell tell us about her experience recently this is what she sent over. Congrats Nicole!

I attended the marketing seminar in Indy in December, 2009. It truly was the single most important investment I've made in my career to date. Through the sessions and the discussions I was able to hone in on specific areas where my marketing strategies fell short...like my website. The instruction time was invaluable--I'll never forget some of the things I learned, and I believe those tips will have long-term impact on my success. The hours the group spent focusing on each writer individually was an unbelievable luxury. How often does an author get to sit in a room with half a dozen other successful authors, a marketing guru, and the number one literary agent, with the focus completely on her work for an hour or more? I've also been so blessed to have maintained strong and continually developing friendships with several of those wonderful authors. And the best part? I signed on as Chip's client a few weeks after the seminar. Life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment